From: jls@rutabaga.Rational.COM (Jim Showalter)
Subject: Re: REQUEST: Feedback on Ada Style Guide
Date: 18 Apr 91 04:59:25 GMT	[thread overview]

A plug: myself and many others believe that this style guide is the
finest one that is generally available. We take issue with some minor
points, and we have an internal guide we prefer--but compared to all
OTHERS we have reviewed, this is by far the best of the bunch.

Congratulations are in order to the authors.
--
* The opinions expressed herein are my own, except in the realm of software *
* engineering, in which case I borrowed them from incredibly smart people.  *