From: Michael Vanier <mvanier@endor.bbb.caltech.edu>
Subject: newbie question: GNAT and garbage collection
Date: 16 Apr 2001 20:45:20 -0700
Date: 2001-04-16T20:45:20-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm new to Ada.  I've been looking at the GNAT compiler and I have a simple
question: does the Ada language as implemented by GNAT support any kind of
automatic garbage collection for dynamically-allocated objects?  If not, do
any Ada compilers?

TIA,

Mike

Mike Vanier	mvanier@bbb.caltech.edu
Department of Computation and Neural Systems, Caltech 216-76
GNU/Linux: We can't lose; we're on a mission from God.