From: j_green@icrf.icnet.uk (Jacky)
Subject: HELP-Information hiding/Abstraction (explain difference please)
Date: 7 Mar 1995 11:53:42 GMT
Date: 1995-03-07T11:53:42+00:00	[thread overview]

Could someone please explain the difference between
information hiding and data abstraction - Is there one?

I would be grateful for any simple small pieces of code that
help show the difference.  I have been through books etc
and as far as I can see they are one and the same....
Please help!!!
E-mail me direct too, if poss.

Thanks in advance.

J. Green

*                QUOTE OF THE WEEK:                    *
*JOHN CANDY:  "I'm not wimping, I'm thinking"          *
*              THE GREAT OUTDOORS                      *