From: Jeffrey Carter <spam.jrcarter.not@spam.not.acm.org>
Subject: Re: How to use a function in a procedure call?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 22:06:21 -0700
Date: 2011-09-30T22:06:21-07:00	[thread overview]

On 09/30/2011 08:53 PM, Sunny wrote:

> Thanks for your reply. Could you indicate a specified way to solve the
> problem? Such as how to store-it in a variable, pass it to another
> subprogram, or use it in an expression?

I think you've already seen an example of using it in an expression in an
earlier post, something like

if Set_Icon_From_File (Win, "icon.jpg") then
    null;
end if;

If we can safely presume from this that it returns Boolean, then you could
declare a Boolean variable

V : Boolean;

and store the result of the function call in it by means of an assignment.

--
Jeff Carter
"I would never want to belong to any club that