From: Brian Drummond <brian@shapes.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: GNATDroid (Ada cross-compiler for ARM/Android) incorporated into FreeBSD ports tree
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 13:29:06 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2011-09-09T13:29:06+00:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 09:22:37 -0700, jrmarino wrote:

> As I just posted on http://www.dragonlace.net, GNATDroid is now
> officially part of the FreeBSD ports tree and will show in the "lang"
> category upon the next ports update.  I'd like to thank Frederic Culot
> again for his efforts in getting GNATDroid approved so quickly.

I ran "portsnap fetch" and saw these just before you posted!
GNATDroid installs cleanly here, and builds a working "hello world"
executable. Tests here so far are limited to copying the executable onto
a USB drive, then onto the tablet, and running it within the terminal
emulator. Now on to more interesting examples...

- Brian