* Using Quotes in Quotes - if you see what I mean
@ 2011-08-05  7:16 tonyg
From: tonyg @ 2011-08-05  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm trying to search for a string containing the string "day = "2""
within some xml using gnat ada. Unfortunately the "2" is causing a
problem in that ada thinks it is the end of the string before it gets
to the end. Can someone tell me how I need to represent this to search
successfully ?

* Re: Using Quotes in Quotes - if you see what I mean
@ 2011-08-05 18:05 ` Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2011-08-05 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 08/05/2011 12:16 AM, tonyg wrote:

> I'm trying to search for a string containing the string "day = "2""
> within some xml using gnat ada. Unfortunately the "2" is causing a
> problem in that ada thinks it is the end of the string before it gets
> to the end. Can someone tell me how I need to represent this to search
> successfully ?

Didn't we just have this thread?

--
Jeff Carter
"I feel as though somebody stepped on my tongue