* OT - Intel Math Kernel Library Q
@ 2011-04-12  1:31 tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2011-04-12  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I understand the Intel Math Kernel Library uses an environment variable
to tell it how many CPUs to use.  Does that mean I can only set that
number at program start/library load time, and can't change it during
the course of running a program?

* Re: OT - Intel Math Kernel Library Q
@ 2011-04-12 16:53 ` Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2011-04-12 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Apr 11, 6:31 pm, tmo...@acm.org wrote:
> I understand the Intel Math Kernel Library uses an environment variable
> to tell it how many CPUs to use.  Does that mean I can only set that
> number at program start/library load time, and can't change it during
> the course of running a program?

Ada 2012 package System.Multiprocessors has been implemented in
gcc-4.6.0. The function Number_Of_CPUs will return the CPU(s) of the
machine currently run on.

Anh Vo