From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org>
Subject: Re: unconstrained subtype in component declaration, tagged OO
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:58:26 -0700
Date: 2011-03-27T13:58:26-07:00	[thread overview]

On 3/27/2011 2:42 AM, Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 15:50:17 -0700, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:
>
>> Only problem is plotting the solution. So far, I write the
>> data from one simulation run to one text file and then use Matlab
>> to load and plot the data at the end of the simulation. Works well,
>> but data size can get very large, and when I load it to Matlab, it
>> requires lots of RAM.
>

> Hmm, is it Simulink actually? For Simulink you could write a custom a
> S-function in Ada and feed it with data at each simulation step.

Simulink? No, meant just simulation. Run code, generate data,
make plots of the result. That is all.

Any way, I made a small note of this exercise on using Ada
for solving simple 1D PDE (advection PDE using lax-wendroff
scheme) using OO notation. Here it is

http://12000.org/my_notes/solve_advection_1D_in_Ada/index.htm

This is my very first attempt at using Ada OO, but I like
Ada OO so far.

--Nasser