From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: limited /non-limited tagged type
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 19:20:20 -0600
Date: 2011-03-04T19:20:20-06:00	[thread overview]

"Hacid" <chadi.alkurdi@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:76f09e04-5e4b-42bf-8029-8ac09660655c@r4g2000vbq.googlegroups.com...
> To explain in other words my problem :
> I want to control type assignment but :
> 1) I can't use Ada.Limited_Controlled because I have a ZFP Run Time
> 2) I can't use limited tagged type because I need to perform array
> copies of derivated type
> 3) I can't just say "Do not use assignment" because without checks
> they will do
>
> So I was hoping that Ada have a construct to solve this problem...
> But maybe a rule checker is the best way  :o(

Ada *does* have solutions to this problem, but you've said that you can't
use them. Fair enough, but you can't expect Ada to have 10 solutions to this
problem!

(Indeed, Ada often gets critisized for having too many ways to do the same
thing. But apparently there are never enough ways, either... :-)

                          Randy.