From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@altum.de>
Subject: Re: Build / Make configuration tools and Ada medium or large projects
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:45:11 +0100
Date: 2011-02-19T10:45:11+01:00	[thread overview]

Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) wrote:

> What kind of tools comes with knowledge of overall available Ada compilers
> and vendors associated project management ? Say you have an Ada project
> organized with AdaCore's GPR files, what would you use to make this
> project buildable with another vendor project management facilities and
> compilers ?

I've implemented a small build system for GNAT/GCC based C/C++ and Ada
compilation using omake (Mojave project, not Windows omake). I've used the
GNAT compilation rules as described in the GNAT ref manual to do this. It
does automatic dependency resolution (using a small perl script for the
scanner) and can cope with sub units.

Just drop me a mail if you want more details.

Bye...

	Dirk