From: "Jeff Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: Code Generation Question
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:54:54 GMT
Date: 2001-03-17T11:54:54+00:00	[thread overview]

This is very common especially in custom hardware.

In any case the best approach for anything like this is to
have a package that encapsulates all read/write access to the hardware. Once
that is setup, assuming it is complete, you will almost never be modifying
that package.

Leaving scattered access to hardware in many places is just asking for
trouble.