From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: How about that new AdaIC?
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:41:39 -0600
Date: 2010-12-27T15:41:39-06:00	[thread overview]

"Georg Bauhaus" <rm.dash-bauhaus@futureapps.de> wrote in message
news:4d1884fa$0$6760$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-online.net...
> On 24.12.10 02:53, Britt Snodgrass wrote:
>> I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned the new look (total redesign)
>> of the Ada Information Clearinghouse site: http://www.adaic.org.  It
>> presents a much more positive and modernized image of Ada.  Thanks to
>> everyone who worked on this!

And it only took three years to get to launch... :-)

> After the c&p text will have been edited, it might even be more
> convincing:
>
> "Indeed, a revised and upward-compatible version of the Ada standard is
> expected in 2005, bringing a number of enhancements inspired by user
> experience with Ada 95."
>
> http://www.adaic.org/advantages/features-benefits/
>
> It's in div[@name="business"]/p[4]

We've been finding stuff like that periodically. It's best to report them to
webmaster@adaic.org (which is a mailing list that goes to all of the people
involved).

BTW, I am *not* involved with this new AdaIC web site other than as an
interested bystander. So sending mail to me or posting here may not actually
get to the people who are maintaining the site. (I'm still maintaining the
archive site and Ada-Auth.org.)

                          Randy Brukardt.