From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org>
Subject: What is the status of Ada binding to lapack?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:32:02 -0800
Date: 2010-12-14T21:32:02-08:00	[thread overview]

Searching I could only find a reference to
http://www.sigada.org/ada_95/bindings.html

With the following broken link to binding of Ada to Lapack

ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/contrib/lapack-ada/

how does one uses lapack from Ada without binding?

I understand that with latest gnat gpl 2010, these
libraries (lapack and blas) are part of the distribution and
are automatically  linked with since they are used by some
one the new Ada 2005 math functions (Annex G?) such as
Solve().

But what if I  wanted to make specific call to other
lapack functions myself from Ada?

ps. I found a page which says to have Ada binding to Blas,
http://topo.math.u-psud.fr/~sands/Programs/BLAS/ but did not
try it.

thanks,

--Nasser