* Installing gnat for Windows on D drive
@ 2000-09-27  0:00 Ray Smith
From: Ray Smith @ 2000-09-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi There,

I feel like a real goose, but how can I install gnat-3.13p-nt.exe for
Windows on my D drive.

When the install wizard runs it doesn't give me the option to change
directories (or drives).

Thanks,

Ray Smith

P.S. I have downloaded the doco (gnat-3.13p-docs.tar.gz) and looked at the
FAQ but can't find anything.

* Re: Installing gnat for Windows on D drive - sorry
@ 2000-09-27  0:00 ` Ray Smith
From: Ray Smith @ 2000-09-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I feel like a real goose, but how can I install gnat-3.13p-nt.exe for
> Windows on my D drive.
>
> When the install wizard runs it doesn't give me the option to change
> directories (or drives).

Well, I don't feel  like a goose anymore ... I am a goose,

Doing a "typical" Install allows changing of the drive/directory ... where
doing a "Custom" Install doesn't.

Sorry for the post.

Ray Smith