From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Re: URGENT - Someone out there can help me !!
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 20:55:42 GMT
Date: 2001-03-04T20:55:42+00:00	[thread overview]

>The problem is that the 3.04 compiles the
>packages to *.obj files and the 3.13 compiles them to *.O files.
  This is a Gnat (or GNU?) problem.  If you have a support contract with
ACT they should answer this question.  Surely there is a utility to
convert .o to the .obj files everyone else uses.  Have you searched the
Gnat documentation?  How about the gnatcom info at www.adapower.com?  The
GNU stuff?  The Gnat chat mailing list has apparently disappeared but
somebody who knows how to do this will surely turn up on c.l.a.  and
answer your question, probably even on a Sunday.