* Xmlada sax encoding problem
@ 2002-06-27 16:13 erreur
From: erreur @ 2002-06-27 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

We are using  Xmlada 0.7.1 sax API to parse xml files. The xml files are
encoded in latin1. Sax raised the following exception :
UNICODE.CES.INVALID_ENCODING : unicode-ces-utf8.adb:95. Is there a way to
tell sax to use latin1 instead of utf8 ?

Regards

* Re: Xmlada sax encoding problem
@ 2002-06-28  2:13 ` SteveD
From: SteveD @ 2002-06-28  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Input_Sources has a "Set_Encoding".  I've never used it, but it sounds like
the answer lies within.

SteveD

@ 2002-06-28  5:14   ` erreur
From: erreur @ 2002-06-28  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yes, we wanted to test, but we do not have to find the value to fix it in
Latin1 !

We tested the SETENCODING with UTF32 but the problem persists.

Thanks

@ 2002-06-28  9:26     ` chris.danx
From: chris.danx @ 2002-06-28  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Yes, we wanted to test, but we do not have to find the value to fix it in
> Latin1 !

IIRC latin 1 is one of the iso encodings.  Yep, it's ISO/8859-1.