* Re: How do I get the OS/2 API
@ 1994-12-30 18:09 Bill Oconnor
From: Bill Oconnor @ 1994-12-30 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kevin,  do you happen to know how I would set up an OS/2 API call
using the GNAT ADA compiler?

Any sort of brief example would be appreciated.  I have just started
experimenting with GNAT and I would hope that I can easily check out
some of the API calls that are availabvle with OS/2.

Thanks in advance for any help you may give.

Bill Oconnor

* Re: How do I get the OS/2 API
@ 1994-12-30 22:43 ` krieser
From: krieser @ 1994-12-30 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

In <iT41l0kB2XlS075yn@source.asset.com>, oconnorw@source.asset.com (Bill Oconnor) writes:
>Kevin,  do you happen to know how I would set up an OS/2 API call
>using the GNAT ADA compiler?
>
>Any sort of brief example would be appreciated.  I have just started
>experimenting with GNAT and I would hope that I can easily check out
>some of the API calls that are availabvle with OS/2.
>
>Thanks in advance for any help you may give.

They briefly mention how to do in in the READ.ME file in the \gcc
directory for GNAT 2.00 for OS/2.

(Note, I have not tried it myself).

Kevin Krieser