* Other package for use sockets in ada other than adasockets?
@ 2003-02-28 14:56 Sim Con
From: Sim Con @ 2003-02-28 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello! I'd like to know if there is another package like Adasockets for
use sockets in Ada under Windows . thanx in advance ^_^

* Re: Other package for use sockets in ada other than adasockets?
@ 2003-02-28 15:16 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2003-02-28 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada mail to news gateway

> Hello! I'd like to know if there is another package like Adasockets for
> use sockets in Ada under Windows . thanx in advance ^_^
Ada sockets already has the capability to be used under Windows.

Also, within GNAT itself there is GNAT.Sockets which works under Windows.

http://www.rfc1149.net/devel/adasockets

@ 2003-02-28 18:18   ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2003-02-28 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > Hello! I'd like to know if there is another package like Adasockets for
> > use sockets in Ada under Windows . thanx in advance ^_^
> Ada sockets already has the capability to be used under Windows.
>
> Also, within GNAT itself there is GNAT.Sockets which works under Windows.
  Also, Claw.Sockets works under various compilers on Windows.  There are
example SMTP and HTTP clients, a web crawler, and a small, simple, web
server, as well as a GMGPL version of Claw, all available on
www.adapower.com

* Re: Other package for use sockets in ada other than adasockets?
@ 2003-02-28 19:04 ` Alfred Hilscher
From: Alfred Hilscher @ 2003-02-28 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sicon

Have a look at http://alfred.hilscher.bei.t-online.de/sophi.zip