From: Ross Higson <rossh@zip.com.au>
Subject: Re: DOS or Windows Console I/O
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:49:51 +1000
Date: 2003-08-14T21:49:51+10:00	[thread overview]

If you want a fairly complete screen package for 98/NT/2000 etc, I have
an Ada Terminal Emulator package that I use to replace the Windows/DOS
console I/O subsystem. It supports font attributes and colors, resizable
screens and views, addressable screen coordinates, scrolling regions etc
etc. It supports ANSI control sequences, but you don't need to use them
- a full Ada API is included, as well as a replacement for Text_IO that
is good enough for many applications.

Requires GNAT 3.14 or later, and also GWindows 1.1.

You can get it at http://www.zipworld.com.au/~rossh.

Ross Higson.