From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma@12000.org>
Subject: Re: Ada culture & pictures.
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:53:50 GMT
Date: 2005-09-13T19:53:50+00:00	[thread overview]

<chrismiller677@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1126512087.368854.121520@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> Why does the Ada community not use more pictures & graphics? Eh ?

> Chris Miller.

May be because it takes a little more time to draw diagrams?

btw, I use Microsoft Visio software to make diagrams. It is really
easy to use and very powerfull and one can generate very professional
looking digrams with it. I recommend it. I tried many others, but
Visio is simply the best. (I have no relation with MS, and do not even
own MS stocks)

Just as an example, this little report below (not yet finished btw)
has all the diagrams done with Visio, it took me less than 10 minutes
to draw them all. I also use Scientific word (great program btw) to
generate Latex and HTML from it.

http://12000.org/my_notes/PID_ode/HTML/PID.htm

I agree with you, pics and diagrams makes a document more easy to
understand.

A pic is worth a thousand words :)

Nasser