* AdaControl V1.5 released
@ 2006-10-11 17:03 Jean-Pierre Rosen
From: Jean-Pierre Rosen @ 2006-10-11 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Adalog is pleased to announce the release of a new version of
AdaControl, the free tool for checking Ada programming rules.

Usually, this kind of announcement lists the improvements over the
previous version, but we won't do it this time; there are too many!

Suffice to say that AdaControl features now 45 rules, with many
subrules, making a grand total of 156 different checks available!

Usability has improved a lot too, with a complete integration into GPS.

To learn more about AdaControl, (and download it), go to
http://www.adalog.fr/adacontrol2.htm

Parts of the new developments have been supported by EuroControl,
BelgoControl and CSEE-Transport.

As always, AdaControl is provided under the GMGPL license, which allows
you to use it, or any part of it, without restrictions.

Adalog provides commercial support for AdaControl and can develop new
rules that fit your particular needs; it also provides consultancy about
coding standard. If you are interested, please write to info@adalog.fr

Enjoy!
            J-P. Rosen (rosen@adalog.fr)

* Re: AdaControl V1.5 released
@ 2006-10-25 15:11 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2006-10-25 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jean-Pierre Rosen wrote:
> Adalog is pleased to announce the release of a new version of
> AdaControl, the free tool for checking Ada programming rules.
[...]
> To learn more about AdaControl, (and download it), go to
> http://www.adalog.fr/adacontrol2.htm

And AdaControl 1.5 has now reached testing in Debian, meaning it will
be in the next stable release, Etch.

Do other distributions carry AdaControl?

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Re: AdaControl V1.5 released
@ 2006-10-25 23:45   ` Jeffrey Creem
From: Jeffrey Creem @ 2006-10-25 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> Jean-Pierre Rosen wrote:
>
>>Adalog is pleased to announce the release of a new version of
>>AdaControl, the free tool for checking Ada programming rules.
>
> [...]
>
>>To learn more about AdaControl, (and download it), go to
>>http://www.adalog.fr/adacontrol2.htm
>

> And AdaControl 1.5 has now reached testing in Debian, meaning it will
> be in the next stable release, Etch.
>
> Do other distributions carry AdaControl?

Not that I am aware. As far as I know, Debian is far and away the winner
when it comes to out of the box Ada.

* Re: AdaControl V1.5 released
@ 2006-10-26  5:16     ` Gustaf Thorslund
From: Gustaf Thorslund @ 2006-10-26  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeffrey Creem; +Cc: comp.lang.ada

Jeffrey Creem wrote:
> Ludovic Brenta wrote:
>> Jean-Pierre Rosen wrote:
>>
>>>Adalog is pleased to announce the release of a new version of
>>>AdaControl, the free tool for checking Ada programming rules.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>>To learn more about AdaControl, (and download it), go to
>>>http://www.adalog.fr/adacontrol2.htm
>>

>> And AdaControl 1.5 has now reached testing in Debian, meaning it will
>> be in the next stable release, Etch.
>>
>> Do other distributions carry AdaControl?
>>

> Not that I am aware. As far as I know, Debian is far and away the winner
> when it comes to out of the box Ada.

Ubuntu Edgy Eft have version 1.4 i Universe.

/Gustaf

* Re: AdaControl V1.5 released
@ 2006-10-26  8:50       ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2006-10-26  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gustaf Thorslund wrote:
> > Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> >> Do other distributions carry AdaControl?

> Ubuntu Edgy Eft have version 1.4 i Universe.

Well that's my package, since Ubuntu is a derivative of Debian. In
fact, the Ubuntu folks asked me to provide gnade 1.6.1 and gnat-glade
2006-3 before it became available in Debian so they could include it in
Edgy Eft, which will be frozen Real Soon Now.

--
Ludovic Brenta.