* CHM version of AdaLog's tools documentation (for Windows users)
@ 2010-08-17 16:47 Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) @ 2010-08-17 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

For Windows users: I've finished to set up a Windows version of the
AdaLog's tools documentation, which you can get here:
http://www.les-ziboux.rasama.org/download/AdaLog.chm

The search facility is actually a bit limited for the reason given in the
file. However, you will still enjoy the common tree-view facility
(especially useful with AdaControl rules which are numerous) and the local
favorites capability for quick access along with better integration with
the look-and-feel of typical Windows applications.

Note: I did not setup topic IDs (which the Windows Help API requires) as
this would be long and I do not know if this will really be used. If
someone feel this need, just send me a mail, I will get time to do it.

If you do not already know about AdaLog's tools, the just visit:
http://adalog.pagesperso-orange.fr/compo1.htm

* Re: CHM version of AdaLog's tools documentation (for Windows users)
@ 2010-08-17 17:04 ` Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) @ 2010-08-17 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

There was a tiny error inside: corrected (I had left a reference to script
I used to help me to create it).

* Re: CHM version of AdaLog's tools documentation (for Windows users)
@ 2010-08-17 19:15 ` J-P. Rosen
From: J-P. Rosen @ 2010-08-17 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 17/08/2010 18:47, Yannick Duchï¿œne (Hibou57) a ï¿œcrit :
> Hi all,
>
> For Windows users: I've finished to set up a Windows version of the
> AdaLog's tools documentation, which you can get here:
> http://www.les-ziboux.rasama.org/download/AdaLog.chm
Many thanks for doing that!

If you don't mind, I'd prefer to have three different help files for the
three utilities, since the distributions are separate. I could then
integrate them with the Windows distributions.

> If you do not already know about AdaLog's tools, the just visit:
> http://adalog.pagesperso-orange.fr/compo1.htm
Please don't use this address (and remove it from any link you may
have). This is the physical address that may change at any time. Use:
http://www.adalog.fr/compo1.htm (in French) or
http://www.adalog.fr/compo2.thm (in English)

           J-P. Rosen (rosen@adalog.fr)