From: Jeffrey Creem <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: C2Ada port to linux updated.
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 02:15:00 GMT
Date: 2007-08-17T02:15:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Nasser Abbasi wrote:
> "Jeffrey Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com> wrote in message

>> I'd recommend something like sourceforge or savannah.
>>
>> If no one else is interested in taking that on then I can create the
>> project though if I do it will be sourceforge as that is what I am used
>> to.
>
> That is a good idea Jeffrey. I support it. This way c2Ada can be reached by
> more folks, and hopefully this way it might proof more useful in porting C
> code to Ada.

I've done some of the initial work to setup the project. I setup a SVN
repository. Imported the older version, attempted to overlay your
updates and setup the initial webpage for it based largely on the
original html file inside the distribution.

http://c2ada.sf.net

I have not yet uploaded the zip files themselves.

If you get sourceforge account (I'd recommend it), I'll add you as
project admin to ensure you can continue to make updates in the SVN
repository and/or other tasks associated with the project.