From: Henri Sundelin <hsundeli@gamma.hut.fi>
Subject: Custom Ada programming wanted
Date: 1997/02/20
Date: 1997-02-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

My company is currently looking for an independent software company
to produce custom Ada objects/packages for our internal projects.

Keywords for the projects are: Ada95, reuse, OO, numerical analysis,
splines, text processing, GUI, X11, Unix.

If you think that you/your company would be suitable for the task,
please email me at:
hs@fscrew.fi or Henri.Sundelin@hut.fi

Cheers,

Henri Sundelin