From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Ada help file indexed by keyword
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:27:24 -0500
Date: 2010-04-21T17:27:24-05:00	[thread overview]

"Manuel Collado" <m.collado@domain.invalid> wrote in message
news:hqmr00$a2c$1@heraldo.rediris.es...
> What I've found so far is that the ARM doesn't include the language
> keywords as index entries :-(

This is true, it never seemed that useful. All of the other things (syntax
non-terminals, package names, subprogram names, etc.) are indexed in at
least one of many indexes (including the syntax cross reference in the
latter half of Annex P, the various indexing in Annex Q, and the main
index), but not the keywords. I'll put that on an enhancement list for the
future, since it seems like something that is missing from the Standard.

It would be easy enough for someone to write a tool to extract that
information from the Annex P syntax cross-reference (and then link to the
appropriate non-terminals) -- I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader.
(Also how to get from your IDE to a link in a browser window.)

                             Randy.