From: Peter Hermann <h@h.de>
Subject: Re: thumbs up to embedded system design (ESD)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:03:31 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2010-04-21T08:03:31+00:00	[thread overview]

Marc A. Criley <mcNOSPAM@mckae.com> wrote:
> You need to check in with the Ada sub-reddit every now and then.

true.
disadvantage: need to be active.

> http://www.reddit.com/r/ada/

although this link is on top of my resources as
"continuous News:  Ada programming "sub-reddit"...."
I still do not know who is the author/creator of that sub-reddit.
I am new to this reddit concept (and cautious!).

> That one's been there for almost two weeks now :-)

I found this article on real paper first.
Does reddit have an e-mail alert mechanism?