* Where can I find this document online ???
@ 2001-07-19 13:02 Magnus Sparf
From: Magnus Sparf @ 2001-07-19 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Changes to Ada - 1987 to 1995
Reference Number: ISO/IEC 8652:1995(E)
Sponsoring Organization: ISO/IEC - International Organization for
Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commision

Producing Organization: Intermetrics

Publication Date: 12/94

Magnus Sparf
magnus-s@dsv.su.se

* Re: Where can I find this document online ???
@ 2001-07-19 15:16 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2001-07-19 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <9j6m7l$32t$1@mercur.foa.se>, "Magnus Sparf" <magnus-s@dsv.su.se> writes:
> Changes to Ada - 1987 to 1995
> Reference Number: ISO/IEC 8652:1995(E)
> Sponsoring Organization: ISO/IEC - International Organization for
> Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commision
>
> Producing Organization: Intermetrics
>
> Publication Date: 12/94

That document is commonly referred to as the Ada95 Reference Manual.

	http://www.adapower.com/rm95/index.html