From: hirasuna@acm.org (Michael Hirasuna)
Subject: Re: Ada for C30
Date: 25 Feb 95 23:04:25 GMT
Date: 1995-02-25T23:04:25+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3io711$hs5@bighorn.accessnv.com>, jfj (John Fountain, Jr.) wrote:
> I am looking forward to getting deeper into C40's and Ada.  Has anyone
else used Tartan Ada on
> the C40 ?  Gotten aroung to implementing the Shared Memory Ada Run Time
extensions ?

I've used Tartan for the C40 on my last job, but I have not used the TI C
compiler so I am not sure what your concern is. If you are new to Ada, you
may not be aware of the full power of the language. Before using any
special Tartan extensions, you might check out what you can do directly in
Ada.

--
Michael Hirasuna    |  hirasuna@acm.org