* ascii/ps version of ARM 5.0?
@ 1995-01-03  2:51 Huayong YANG
From: Huayong YANG @ 1995-01-03  2:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Under the entry ADA Reference Manual version 5.0, ascii and ps version,
I see only versions 3.0 and 4.0 being mentioned. In fact, I found the
html version of 5.0, but not the ascii/ps versions. Are they available?

--
Huayong

* Re: ascii/ps version of ARM 5.0?
@ 1995-01-04  1:37 ` Michael Hirasuna
From: Michael Hirasuna @ 1995-01-04  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3eae3s$7en@nic.umass.edu>, yang@titan.ucs.umass.edu wrote:

> Under the entry ADA Reference Manual version 5.0, ascii and ps version,
> I see only versions 3.0 and 4.0 being mentioned. In fact, I found the
> html version of 5.0, but not the ascii/ps versions. Are they available?

You can find the latest Ada 9X drafts, including 5.0, the latest is 5.95, in
postscript and in ASCII on ajpo.sei.cmu.edu /public/ada9x/mrtcomments/rm9x.

Thanks for letting me know that version 5.0 now exist in HTML, the URL in the
Ada home page I normally visit points to version 4.0. I was able to find the
5.0 version after some looking.