From: Leslie <jlturriff@centurytel.net>
Subject: What is a student?
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 21:02:06 -0600
Date: 2010-01-06T21:02:06-06:00	[thread overview]

        I suppose in a sense I am a student of Ada, in that I am just
starting with the language.
        On the other hand, I'm not paying anyone to teach it to me, and
the only test that I have to pass is the one that I set for
myself: does my software produce the results that I am seeking?
        I hope that my perceived status has not inhibited other posters
from replying to my questions. :-)

Leslie