From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Cross-platform issues
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 18:33:01 -0600
Date: 2009-12-07T18:33:01-06:00	[thread overview]

"Leslie" <jlturriff@centurytel.net> wrote in message
news:hfhf9l$2gh$1@news.albasani.net...
>        BTW, I'm just getting into Ada, and the only books I have for
> reference were from the early 90s, so at this point my ideas on
> how to proceed are a bit vague. :-)

I suggest that you look at the AdaIC site for a list of resources (including
books that you can use online or download):

http://www.adaic.com/learn/index.html (general information);
http://www.adaic.com/learn/textbook.html (textbooks of all types);
http://www.adaic.com/free/freebook.html (online textbooks)

                                        Randy Brukardt, AdaIC webmaster