From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@online.de>
Subject: Re: Announce : QtAda version 2.4
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 19:59:47 +0100
Date: 2009-12-06T19:59:47+01:00	[thread overview]

Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:

> Leonid Dulman asked me to announce this:
>
> QtAda is Ada-95(05)  interface to Qt4 graphics library

Although I appreciate this very much, I think it's not a good idea to have
two different efforts to provide the same interface. Wouldn't it be better
to join forces?

It could be completed in less time and would have a larger user base which
also finds possible bugs much faster so that in the end the outcome would be
an even better interface.

Maybe joining both projects would even result in a larger developer group
who work on it (and maybe also on a KDE4 interface).

Bye...

	Dirk