From: harryw@sn.no (H.W.)
Subject: Re: Make Lots of $$$$$ in less than 5 weeks
Date: 1997/01/01
Date: 1997-01-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <32C56BE3.76EF@ici.net>, Costas Peppas <firehous@ici.net> wrote:

> > >         Let me start by saying that I FINALLY FOUND IT! That's
> > > right!. I found it! And I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!! I hate those
> > > schemes like multi level marketing, mail-order schemes, envelope
> > > stuffing scams, 900 number scams... the list goes on forever. I have
> > > tried every darn get rich quick scheme out there over the past 12
> > > years. I somehow got on mailing lists for people looking to make
> > > money (more like 'desperate stupid people who will try anything for
> > > money!').  Well,  when I was a teenager,  these claims to 'get me
> > > rich quick' sounded irresistible! I would shell out $14.95 here,
> > > $29.95 there, $24.95 here, and another $49.95 there.  I had maxed
> > > out my new Circuit City Card AND my Visa...I was desperate for
> > > money!!  So, I gave them all a chance but failed at every one of
> > > them! Maybe they worked for some people, but not for me.
> > > Eventually, I just tossed that JUNK MAIL in the trash when I got the
> > > mail.  I recognized it right away.  I can smell a money scam from a
> > > mile away these days,  SO I THOUGHT....I thought I could sniff out
> > > a scam easily.  WAS I WRONG!!  ....I LOVE THE INTERNET!!!
> > >
> > >    I was scanning thru a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating to
> > > GET CASH FAST!!  I thought..."Here on the Internet??  Well, I'll just
>                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Do you have
any idea HOW MANY people use
> that EXACT same quote? :) "HERE?!?!?! ON THE NET!?!?!?"  You guys are
> all so pathetic.... On eguy writes a whole thing... and all the rest of
> teh losers just copy EXACTLY what they said..... Although yojur the
> first person that hasn't said "I spoke to my friends, family, and my
> attourny"..... If you're going to do something illigal (which this is),
> you can at least be original, and write your own scam letter.
>
> firehous@ici.net
>
> ... I know this isn't replied to the actual person who wrote this, but
> it threads back :) ...

I totally agree about the lack of originality in these posts...everyone
saying that they recieved money within a week..??!!This is impossible ...I
think...I mean u send the money..that takes a few days(even with
airmail)and then these persons are going to put u on the list and send
money back..which takes a few days also...so it smells like a scam,only
for this reason...
BUT...I find it strange that I haven�t read ONE single post from someone
who tried this and didn�t get anything in return...so I�m beginning to
wonder...is it not possible that this works..to some extent??I mean
50000$...well....but maybe a couple thousand..??Where are all the
people(there must be quite a few)who have tried this and got ripped
off?????I find it strange that none of them post some warnings like:"I
tried it,I got ripped off!!Don�t let them fool u"...etc.I mean ,I read
these posts all the time...but all the people who are saying this is a
scam,haven�t actually tried it for themselves...atleast they won�t admit
it!!!
So...people who have tried this ..come out come out ,wherever u R...and
tell us how it went:-)