From: hansonj@mqg-smtp3.usmc.mil (Jeffrey D Hanson)
Subject: Ada Sage
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 13:11:25 GMT
Date: 1994-12-28T13:11:25+00:00	[thread overview]

Is there any real use for Ada Sage out in the world?  I had the opportunity to
work with it for a few months and I was wondering if there was any real reason
to keep up with it.  I haven't really heard too much about it being used for
anything.  Any comments are welcome.

Jeff
(hansonj@mqg-smtp3.usmc.mil)
  As a great man once said, "I'll be mellow when I'm DEAD."
  Sums it all up for me.