From: Jeffrey Creem <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: Linux kernel bindings - at least sockets?
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:40:09 -0500
Date: 2006-03-27T21:40:09-05:00	[thread overview]

Le wrote:
> I'm looking for and Ada(95) binding for the Linux kernel.  In the short
> term I need at least the BSD sockets interfaces - I don't desire Posix
> I/F.

Do you really mean that you want to use BSD sockets from within Kernel
code or do you simply mean that you want to use Sockets from user land
code on a Linux system.

If the former, you've got bigger issues than simply getting sockets
interfaces since you need to figure out how to do Ada kernel modules
(which several people have done).

If the latter, then how about http://www.rfc1149.net/devel/adasockets