From: agate!spool.mu.edu!darwin.sura.net!sgiblab!munnari.oz.au!bruce.cs.monash.
Subject: Re: X Window Screen builder for Ada
Date: 8 Aug 93 10:03:31 GMT	[thread overview]

In <23j926$nd2@europa.eng.gtefsd.com> jwilson@mtgy.gtegsc.com (Jon Wilson, PRC)
 writes:

As far as I am aware TeleSoft are releasing their TeleUSE product to generate
Ada code in Spring(US).  If it is released then and supports the system you
are using(I can't say whether it will or won't) it would be worth a look.

I am using the C generating version at the moment in an Ada project on HP-UX
and the Alsys compiler.  I am having to link across with pragmas and that is
working fine.  Only slight problem is our Comp Sci department here at
Swinburne bought it because they thought it did generate Ada code(they have no
clue) and I have been left to fix the problem of linking it to an Ada program.
Now our only problem is getting the program to connect to Oracle, but hey life
wasn't meant to be easy was it.

Just remembered, I was looking around its configuration files and I remember
one there for SCO I am pretty certain :-)(maybe).

Hope this helps.

Peter Allfrey.
Computer Science Student,
Swinburne University.