From: ff5@google.nospam.com (Lisa Ansellotti)
Subject: Re: curses and multithreading
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 19:20:04 +0200
Date: 2009-08-05T19:20:04+02:00	[thread overview]

> Here, your loop is *inside* the rendezvous. It means that the caller
> (main) will not proceed until the loop is over. You probably meant:
>  task body DbCheck is
>  	begin

>  	accept StartRun;
>         -- Main returns here

> 	While ContinueRunning=true loop
>            delay 20.0;
>  	   WriteDbMessages;
>  	end loop;
> > end DbCheck;

ok, thanks! now it works, but the cursor is "jumping" between the two
windows :)

> Please always provide the *exact code* that shows the problem, to allow
> us to be maximally helpful.

that was the right code, but i cutted the useless code from my program,
and i made a mistake.

thanks a lot!

--

questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito
http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad abuse@newsland.it