From: Dennis Hoppe <dennis.hoppe@hoppinet.de>
Subject: Additional information
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 03:12:09 +0200
Date: 2009-05-29T03:12:09+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I should add, that the recursive procedure will be called from another
recursive procedure, too. I commented the calls to "my_procedure" (see
the previous post) out and still getting memory access problems:

Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
Reason: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at address: 0x00007fff5f3ffb60
0x000000010005154d in grete.darxplorer.recursive_call
(differentials_graph=Cannot access memory at address 0x7fff5f3ffea8
) at toolbox-grete.adb:16
16		procedure Recursive_Call (Value : in out Object;
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x000000010005154d in recursive_call (value=Cannot access memory at
address 0x7fff5f3ffea8
) at my_package.adb:16

Recursive_Call is the outer procedure, that calls "my_procedure".
Recursive_Call is recursive, too.

The so called "Object" is in fact a directed graph, which gets in each
recursion new vertices and edges. The graph originates from Ada Booch95.

The problem seems to not rest upon the bit-operations mentioned before.