* I can't see A# in VS after installation.
@ 2009-05-16  9:02 Petter
From: Petter @ 2009-05-16  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

For the past couple of weeks I have been learning VS and c#. Now I
want to make some real programming, so I installed VS 90 day trial ...
at home and after that I installed A#. I had never started VS before
installing A#. There is now sign of A# inside VS. Any suggestions?

* Re: I can't see A# in VS after installation.
@ 2009-05-16  9:33 ` Petter
From: Petter @ 2009-05-16  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 16 Maj, 11:02, Petter <petter_frykl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> For the past couple of weeks I have been learning VS and c#. Now I
> want to make some real programming, so I installed VS 90 day trial ...
> at home and after that I installed A#. I had never started VS before
> installing A#. There is now sign of A# inside VS. Any suggestions?

There was an important information omitted: I am on Vista at home.
Either that or the fact that VS is 90 day trial ... could be the
problem. Add-In Manager shows nothing.

* Re: I can't see A# in VS after installation.
@ 2009-05-17  8:11   ` Petter
From: Petter @ 2009-05-17  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

When trying to load the tutorial, I get a message box stating
that .adaproj is not supported by this version of Visual Studio. The
c# part of the tutorial is loaded fine.

* Re: I can't see A# in VS after installation.
@ 2009-05-17  8:24     ` Petter
From: Petter @ 2009-05-17  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Seems like others are lost down this road: :-(

http://objectmix.com/ada/743820-re-failure-integrating-net-gpl-version-gnat-into-visual-studio-2005-a.html

* Re: I can't see A# in VS after installation.
@ 2009-05-17 16:42       ` Petter
From: Petter @ 2009-05-17 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I know I am talking to myself here, but perhaps somebody is listening.
I found out I had several VS on my box, now I am using 9.0. vs_....exe
is targetting 8.0. Scripting doesn't seem to work, so I manually
copied all entries for A# from 8.0 to 9.0. but VS still says adaproj
is not supported for 9.0. Ms conspiracy?

* Re: I can't see A# in VS after installation.
@ 2009-05-18 13:51         ` Albrecht Käfer
From: Albrecht Käfer @ 2009-05-18 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Petter schrieb:
> I know I am talking to myself here, but perhaps somebody is listening.
> I found out I had several VS on my box, now I am using 9.0. vs_....exe
> is targetting 8.0. Scripting doesn't seem to work, so I manually
> copied all entries for A# from 8.0 to 9.0. but VS still says adaproj
> is not supported for 9.0. Ms conspiracy?

Old plug-in, I'd say. GNAT GPL 2009 is just around the corner, so just
wait a few days and try that.

Albrecht