From: "Konstant L'Eau" <k_leau@yahoo.com>
Subject: GNAT under BeOS
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:59:40 GMT
Date: 2002-11-11T17:59:40+00:00	[thread overview]

Does anybody know how I can get GNAT under BeOS 5.03?
There was something like GeekGadgets that was a collection of Gnu tools
including GNAT 3.10 if I can remember, but the links are dead and I've never
been able to find it as well.
Otherwise, where can I find documentation if I need to build from scratch?
I've checked with gcc-3.2, but apparently you need a previous version of
Gnat to compile it...seems like the chicken and egg problem.

Thanks for any help.