From: Michael Erdmann <michael.erdmann@snafu.de>
Subject: Re: Ada and PostgreSQL
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 06:27:27 +0200
Date: 2007-03-28T06:27:27+02:00	[thread overview]

Maciej Sobczak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I must have been quite a pain for you recently with my questions and
> nit-picking ;-), but at the end I have finished my exercise and built a
> *very* simple Ada client library for PostgreSQL.
> You can find it here:
>
> http://msobczak.com/prog/bin/pgAda.tar.gz

Dear Mr. Sobczak,

i am running the GNADE project at sourceforge. Have you any intention
to maintain this code in the future?

If so, i would like the idea that you store the code in the CVS of
GNADE. The idea of GNADE is not only to provide an developement
environment for db related applications but also to store the different
approaches and working results at a central point.

Regards
	M. Erdmann