From: gauthier@alphainfo.unilim.fr (Michel Gauthier)
Subject: Re: Ada 0y wish list: "with private"
Date: 13 Feb 2001 08:56:06 GMT
Date: 2001-02-13T08:56:06+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <968p1e$8m7$1@s1.read.news.oleane.net>, "Thierry Lelegard"
<thierry.lelegard@canal-plus.fr> wrote:

>>  Recently, several wishlist items for Ada 0y were posted in c.l.a.
>>  Like many old Ada users, I have a couple of them. I would like to
>>  propose one for discussion: a "with private" extension.
>>
>>  The idea is to specify in a context clause of a unit spec that an
>>  external unit can be used only in the private part.
>>
>>  [...]

Everything that requires a comment should be evaluated for
becoming a language construct.

This is an instance of this sensible rule of behaviour.

-----

"0Y" is better than "0X" since X has already been instantiated.
Thierry is right.

Zero !  Why ?

Michel Gauthier / Laboratoire d'informatique
83, rue d'Isle / F-87000 Limoges
telephone +33 555 43 69 73
fax +33 555 43 69 77
Nous n'etions pas dans la langueur,