From: Matt <themattfella@xxyyyzzzz.com>
Subject: What is the beaujolais anomaly?
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:52:44 GMT
Date: 2006-08-21T07:52:44+00:00	[thread overview]

Back in the day when I was working with Ada, there was mention of a
"beaujolais anomaly" or so, which as I recall was some unexpected
property of the language.  I could be wrong about what it was or how the
term was spelled.  A google search comes up empty.  Can anybody help
with the meaning of the term?  Thanks.