* www.ada-auth.org is down
@ 2008-06-05 22:56 Adam Beneschan
From: Adam Beneschan @ 2008-06-05 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

www.ada-auth.org has been inaccessible for several hours.  I'm posting
this just in case there's someone reading this who is able to do
something about it but wasn't aware that it was down.

                                                 -- Adam

* www.ada-auth.org is down
@ 2008-08-26 19:55 Adam Beneschan
From: Adam Beneschan @ 2008-08-26 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

If there's anyone reading this who is in a position to get this fixed
but may not have been aware of this: www.ada-auth.org has not been
responding since sometime yesterday.

                                           -- thanks, Adam

* Re: www.ada-auth.org is down
@ 2008-08-26 20:17 ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2008-08-26 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I can't get in, either. I've sent a complaint off to the owners of the
machine...

                     Randy.