From: Ivan Levashew <octagram@bluebottle.com>
Subject: [OT] Skype is dangerous (was 'Re: Interfacing with Objective-C or Python')
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 02:40:03 +0700
Date: 2008-06-02T02:40:03+07:00	[thread overview]
Adrian Hoe пишет:
> Hi,
>
> I am developing web-enabled application using AWS. This application
> has the capability to send SMS via Skype. The development and target
> platform will be Mac OS X. Unfortunately, I can only find Skype
> examples in Objective-C and Python.
>
> Is there any way to interface Ada with Objective-C (or Python) without
> having a wrapper? Has anyone done this before?

Couldn't you please find any other means of sending SMS?

I have recently read an brief analisys of how is Skype functioning. [1]
Can't find an English version, sorry.

Do you think it to be a good idea to link an Ada program with Skype? And
promote Skype as a consequence.

[1] http://www.xakep.ru/magazine/xa/100/064/1.asp

--
If you want to get to the top, you have to start at the bottom