* a few Ada related source code filters
@ 2008-05-31 19:19 Oliver Kellogg
From: Oliver Kellogg @ 2008-05-31 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I gathered up some of my perl utilities that accumulated over time
and put them here:

http://freenet-homepage.de/okellogg/x.html

Right now, there are

* ada2idl.pl helps translate existing Ada types to CORBA IDL
* adareps2c.pl converts Ada record types with representation clauses to
  equivalent C structs with bit length indications
* obfuscada.pl helps create an obfuscated copy of an entire set of Ada
  source files, useful for submitting public compiler bug reports on
  NDA or proprietary code

but one or two more will be added soon.

Cheers,

Oliver Kellogg

* Re: a few Ada related source code filters
@ 2008-06-03 16:14 ` Oliver Kellogg
From: Oliver Kellogg @ 2008-06-03 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

* ada2idl.pl new version 0.2 tidies up the generated code (somewhat)
* adareps2c.pl new version 0.2 adds generation of __attribute__((packed))
* withlist.pl version 0.5 prints all withed units of an Ada unit,
  including indirectly withed units

--Oliver

@ 2008-06-09  4:29 ` Oliver Kellogg
From: Oliver Kellogg @ 2008-06-09  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I added a few more,

* UniLexer.pm is a unified lexer for Pascal- and C-family languages
* indentada.pl indenter for Ada at this point is a feasibility demo
  for Unilexer.pm but may evolve into a full pretty printer as time
  permits.

Enjoy,

Oliver