From: Oliver Kellogg <okellogg@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: a few Ada related source code filters
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 21:19:31 +0200
Date: 2008-05-31T21:19:31+02:00	[thread overview]

I gathered up some of my perl utilities that accumulated over time
and put them here:

http://freenet-homepage.de/okellogg/x.html

Right now, there are

* ada2idl.pl helps translate existing Ada types to CORBA IDL
* adareps2c.pl converts Ada record types with representation clauses to
  equivalent C structs with bit length indications
* obfuscada.pl helps create an obfuscated copy of an entire set of Ada
  source files, useful for submitting public compiler bug reports on
  NDA or proprietary code

but one or two more will be added soon.

Cheers,

Oliver Kellogg