From: Sebastien Morand <seb.morand@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: AWS issue
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:16:54 +0000
Date: 2008-05-18T17:16:54+00:00	[thread overview]
> The lines are the following:
>     60      H: AWS.Services.Dispatchers.URI.Handler;
>     61      V: AWS.Services.Dispatchers.Virtual_Host.Handler;
>     62      C: AWS.Config.Object := AWS.Config.Default_Config;
>     63
>     64  begin
>     65      H.Initialize;
>     66      V.Initialize;
>
> What I don't understand is that AWS.Services.Dispatchers.URI.Handler; is
> a new AWS.Dispatchers.Handler and Initialize is defined for
> AWS.Dispatchers.Handler type, so it should be ok.

I answer to my own question: I read a bit more about Ada.Finalization. Actually,
Initalize and Finalize Methods are the equivalent of contructor and destructor
and are automatically called by the compiler.

So my feelings is that the error message could be a bit clearer :-)

I remove the call to these two methods, and it works fine.

Sebastien