* [ANN] ssprep 1.5.0
@ 2009-12-09  7:30 Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2009-12-09  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ssprep/files/
The ssprep toolset now contains a tool that makes it possible to use
gnat project files to determine build order (getbuildorder), and then
use that output to call other build tools such as make/ant/shell-scrpts
or what ever in the correct order.

* Re: [ANN] ssprep 1.5.0
@ 2009-12-10  9:34 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2009-12-10  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Per Sandberg <per.sandberg@bredband.net> writes:

> https://sourceforge.net/projects/ssprep/files/
> The ssprep toolset now contains a tool that makes it possible to use
> gnat project files to determine build order (getbuildorder), and then
> use that output to call other build tools such as
> make/ant/shell-scrpts or what ever in the correct order.

You can also teach gprbuild to call those tools; wouldn't that be
simpler?

--
-- Stephe

* Re: [ANN] ssprep 1.5.0
@ 2009-12-10 21:16   ` Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2009-12-10 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well gprbuild will do that under some well defined constraints,
but the work to full fill those constraints will cost may more hours (I
think at least a tenfold) then took to write the tool.
/Per