From: Sebastien Morand <seb.morand@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: "Who's Using Ada" - May edition is online
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 21:53:27 +0000
Date: 2008-05-01T21:53:27+00:00	[thread overview]
Michael Feldman a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> "Who's Using Ada: Real-World Projects Powered by the Ada Programming Language"
> http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~mfeldman/ada-project-summary.html
>
> I've just put up the May edition of the Ada project catalog. Thank you all very much for the numerous additions and corrections. The list of defense-related projects is significantly longer than before, but other categories are also growing as people send me tips. I'm glad to see growth in the desktop apps group; I suspect there are more of those I haven't learned of yet.
>
> I've decided to leave the previous editions online for comparison purposes. The basic link above will always point to the most recent; I've identified the older ones by adding a year and month to the file name. For example, April 2008 is
> http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~mfeldman/ada-project-summary-0804.html
>
> I'm still checking out some tips and possible links; they'll appear in the June edition.
>
> Have a good May; see you again in June.
>
> Mike Feldman

Hi,

I want to take profit of this thread to know why there are so few standards
projects. I mean most of them are for critical system, but to implement
anything, Ada could be used, so is it a lack of publicity? Ada as some big
advantages that could be used in all kind of industry, and not only in real time
or critical system? More toher, it looks like aws is a real good alternative to
java for web application, isn't it?